These Terms and Conditions govern your use of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website.
This www.flaminggrillpubs.com website is owned and operated by Greene King plc and Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, companies registered in England and Wales whose registered office is at Westgate Brewery, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 1QT. Company registration numbers are 24511 and 3298903 respectively.
1. Use of the Flaminggrill website
The www.flaminggrillpubs.com website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website. The changes will apply to the use of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website. If you continue to use the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Access to and availabilIty of the website
Flaming Grill will make all reasonable efforts to provide you with access to the website 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, from time to time you may experience disruptions due, for example, to essential maintenance or problems beyond our control involving suppliers, communications, the Internet, your own computer or software failures. Accordingly, Flaming Grill does not warrant that the website will be available continuously and is not liable for any downtime or disruption in website availability.
4. Intellectual property
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by Flaming Grill. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos or trademarks may be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in Flaming Grill or any third party ("Intellectual Property").
All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by Flaming Grill are hereby reserved to Flaming Grill (or its licensors) and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you.
The www.flaminggrillpubs.com website is provided by Flaming Grill without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
Flaming Grill has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the website by ourselves and third parties is accurate at the time of inclusion, complete and up-to-date.
However, there may be inadvertent errors on the website for which Flaming Grill takes no responsibility. Flaming Grill reserves the right to make changes and/or corrections to the website at its own discretion.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
• Incompatibility of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
• Technical problems including errors or interruptions of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website.
• Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website.
• Inadequacy of the www.flaminggrillpubs.com website to meet your requirements.
By accessing this website you agree that Flaming Grill shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct or indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this site which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website or from access to other material on the Internet via hyperlinks from this site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Flaming Grill’s liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
6. Third party websites
From time to time this website may include links to other websites not under the control of Flaming Grill. Flaming Grill has no control over, and will accept no liability in respect of, the content on any external link.
Flaming Grill may terminate your right to use the website by notice in writing to you if you breach any of the obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
On termination, you will make no further attempt to access the website or use the services and must delete any other www.flaminggrillpubs.com material.
8. Your Liability
You agree to be liable for and to indemnify Flaming Grill (and its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns) and hold it harmless against all third party claims, demands and actions and in relation to all liabilities, losses, costs, charges, damages and expenses (including legal fees) incurred in relation to such claims, demands and actions, to the extent that such liability arises from breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or use of your computer, passwords or secure means of access to the website by an unauthorised user.
If Flaming Grill fails to exercise its rights immediately, this will not by itself be taken as a waiver of those rights and Flaming Grill may still exercise those rights in the future. If any of these terms or conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the offending provision will be severed and remaining terms and conditions will be unaffected (to the fullest extent legally permitted). You agree that Flaming Grill may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to another person. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under these Flaming Grill. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. Booking Information
A deposit may be required for a main event but not for a regular booking. Deposits are non refundable. Deposit payment accepted via credit, debit card or cash and must be paid at the time of booking. Pre-orders are required 14 days before dining or at the time of booking if less than 14 days before hand. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice are liable for full payment of food. All currency is in pound sterling. Refunds will be made to the card used to make the original payment. It could take up to 10 working days to receive the funds back into your account.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. For balance enquiries, full terms, Card enquiries and participating pub restaurants please visit: www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/ 2. For any card queries, please ring 08435 064 006 (Mon-Fri, 09:00-17:00). 3. See www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk/termsandconditions for full terms & conditions and details of how we use your personal information. Use of the Card constitutes acceptance of these terms. 4. The monies on the Card can be used as full or part payment in participating pub restaurants, see www.greatbritishpubcard.co.uk for details. 5. You must be aged 14 or over to purchase Card. Age restrictions may apply to goods/services purchased. 6. Monies on the Card cannot be exchanged for cash. 7. All monies on the Card must be used within 12 months of the date of purchase or last activity. Any balance will be forfeited. 8. Treat the Card as cash; we will not be liable for unauthorised use, lost, stolen or damaged Cards. 9. The Card is not a credit, debit, cheque guarantee or charge Card. 10. We reserve the right to refuse to accept or limit the use of the Card at our sole discretion. 11. Cards cannot be returned, replaced or refunded, except as defined in the Distance Selling Regulations. 12. Additional terms apply to Cards purchased from a third party, please refer to on our website. 13. We reserve the right to amend our terms or withdraw the Card on reasonable notice; changes will be posted our website. Your statutory rights are not affected. 14. Greene King plc. registered in England and Wales (company number 3298903) whose registered office is at Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ trading as the Great British Pub Card.
Food Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that all our dishes are prepared in a kitchen where nuts and gluten are present as well as other allergens; therefore, we cannot guarantee that any food item is completely free from allergens, due to the risk of cross contamination. Full allergen and nutritional information can be found at www.flaminggrillpubs.com or by asking a member of staff. V These dishes are suitable for vegetarians. Whilst we take care to preserve the integrity of our vegetarian products, we must advise that these products are handled in a multi-environment kitchen. † All Fish and Poultry dishes may contain bones or shell. ΔScampi made from more than one wholetail. *All weights are approximate prior to cooking. Arriba Arriba!! Mexican salsa salad = Tomato, corn, pepper, red onion & zesty lime salad. Some dishes may contain alcohol which may not be listed on the menu. All prices are inclusive of VAT. Products and offers are subject to availability. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw all offers at any time. We accept all major credit and debit cards supported by a valid PIN. If you have a comment about any aspect of Flaming Grill please speak to the Duty Manager who will be delighted to help you.
Monday - Friday '2 Classics Mains For' Offer
Offer available all day Monday to Friday when purchasing two mains from our Classics range. Offer excludes The Codfather and XL Classics. Mains on deal must be ordered together to qualify for the offer. The two lowest priced dishes will qualify for the ‘2 for’ offer. Example: Where a party of 7 are dining, 6 of the lowest priced dishes will be offered in the ‘2 for’ meal deal. Subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
BOGOF Drinks Offer from 8-11pm
Offer available at participating sites only between 8pm and 11pm, Monday to Friday. Only available to persons aged 18 and over. Guests may be asked for proof of age. Purchase selected drinks and get a second of the same drink for free. Available on Peroni bottle 330ml, Pint of Greene King IPA, Blossom Hill 250ml glass - red, white and rose, Cocktails by the glass: Pornstar martini, Pimms, Woo Woo, Sex On The Beach, The Godfather, Blue Lagoon, Disaronno Sour, Purple Rain or Rum Punch. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ
Lunch Club dishes are smaller than regular dishes. V These dishes are suitable for vegetarians. † All fish and poultry dishes may contain shell & bone. Δ Scampi made from more than one whole tail. Offer available Monday – Friday until 4pm, excluding Bank Holidays. Choose from: Mains - Chicken and Yorkshire Pudding Dinner, Scampi & Chips, Mac 'N' Cheese (V) or Sausage & Mash. Desserts - Profiteroles (V), Ice Cream (V) or Treacle Sponge (V). Offer only valid when buying a main and dessert from the qualifying dishes specified. Lunch Club offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Purchase 15 chicken wings for only £5 every Wednesday.
Free Beer Friday (Available in England & Wales)
Purchase selected steaks from 12pm on Friday and get a beer for free from our selected range. Offer excludes Rump Steaks and Surf and Turf dishes. Choose from: Bottle of Budweiser, Pint of Carlsberg, Pint of Carling, Greene King IPA or John Smith’s, 175ml glass of El Mazo white, rosé or red wine, Regular Coca-Cola, Diet Coke or Schweppes lemonade. An alternative will be provided if John Smith’s is not available. Smaller measures are available. Over 18s only, ID may be required. Guests can upgrade their drink for an extra £1*. Upgrade drinks: Pint of Guinness, Pint of Strongbow, Pint of Stella Artois or 25ml spirit & mixer including Gordon’s, Smirnoff, Bacardi and Bell’s. Smaller measures are available. Product availability varies by pub.
Free Upgrade Friday (Available in Scotland)
Upgrade any regular burger for free on a Friday. Offer excludes flaming challenge burger. Available in participating pubs only.
Offer is available all day, every day on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (not available in Scotland). All products are subject to availability. Alcohol cannot be served to anyone under the age of 18 – proof of ID will be requested. Failure to produce authentic ID will lead to refusal of service. The Manager’s decision concerning proof of ID is absolute. The Management reserves the right to refuse entry. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Email Club Birthday Offer – Starter or Dessert
This voucher entitles the bearer to one free starter or dessert when purchasing any main meal from the main menu. Offer excludes The Ultimate Sharer, Great Wings of Fire and Sweet Sharers. This voucher can only be used at a participating pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, Festive Menu, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or Greene King employee vouchers including friend & family vouchers. Voucher can only be used once. Copied, defaced or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
Email Club Birthday Offer – Bottle of Wine
One free bottle of house wine when two or more adults order main courses (offer not available in Scotland). One voucher per party. The offer is only valid for the person named in the email. Proof of identity may be requested. The email voucher can only be used at Flaming Grill Pubs and must be presented when placing a food order. The offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer. The email voucher can only be redeemed during food service hours. Offer not valid on Bank Holidays, Mother’s Day, Father's Day, Valentine’s Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. The voucher can only be applied to one transaction. Copied or damaged vouchers will not be accepted. Cash value of this voucher £0.00000001. The voucher is not transferable. Offer valid to over 18’s only. Offer subject to availability. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Summer Sorted Emoji Competition
Promotion open to UK residents only, aged 18+. Promotion closes at 23:59 on 11.06.2017. One winner will receive a £100 bar tab at Flaming Grill. The winner will be contacted by 19.06.2017. Full terms and conditions are available at www.flaminggrillpubs.com. Promoter: Greene King Brewing and Retailing Limited, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 2WF.
Kids Eat Free Offer
Valid: From Monday 23rd to Sunday 29th October 2017 inclusive. Buy any adult main meal that is not included in a deal or promotion and get any kids main meal for free. This voucher can be used at any participating Flaming Grill pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer valid during food service hours only. Voucher can only be used once. For every adult main that is purchased one kids main will be free. Subject to availability. Not valid: With any other offer or promotion including lunch club. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher is £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ.
40% off mains
Valid: 40% off main meals (up to a limit of £100) from Monday 13th November to Sunday 19th November 2017 inclusive. This voucher can be used at any participating Flaming Grill pub and must be presented when placing your initial food order. Offer valid during food service hours only. Voucher can only be used once. Only one voucher per person, per transaction. Subject to availability. Not valid: With any other offer or promotion including lunch club & festive set menu. Challenge dishes are excluded from this offer/promotion. Proof of identity may be requested. Cash value of this voucher is £0.00000001. This voucher is not transferable. We reserve the right to cancel, amend or withdraw this offer at any time. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton-Upon-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 3JZ
Saint or Sinner Red Letter Days Competition
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over (except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion). 2. Entries will close at the time and date stated on the Facebook wall post. 3. An Eligible Participant will be automatically entered into the Promotion if they: complete the stated task that has been requested in the copy before the requested end date. 4. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers and eligible entries. 5. Only one entry can be made per Eligible Participant; additional entries made by the same Eligible Participant will not be accepted. 6. All valid Entries will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a £250 Red Letter Day voucher. A single Prize winner will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within 10 days of the Closing Date. 7. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification. 8. Any personal data provided by, and relating to, the Entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's consent. Personal data relating to Entrants and their nominee will be retained by the Promoter for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Promoter to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition. 9. After being contacted on the wall post, the winner has 28 days to claim the prize, otherwise the winner will automatically forfeit the prize. 10. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so, save that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably. 11. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which it believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. 12. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion. 13. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 14. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion. Promoter: Flaming Grill, Sunrise House, Ninth Avenue, Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire DE14 3JZ